NEW GENERATION SECURITY ARCHITECTURE FEATURES
IT Security based on multivendor architecture
Datanet Systems suggests an approach to security based on a multi-vendor IT architecture that integrates the clients’ solutions in a coherent advanced protection system.
- Improving the level of breaches’ detection, threats and security incidents;
- Reducing the reaction time against threats;
- Increasing the efficiency of responses to informatics incidents and attacks;
- Reduce effort and costs of management and maintenance processes;
- Improve proactive protection measures;
- Implementation of a consistent security policy across the entire organization.
- Increases the visibility of the entire IT infrastructure;
- Reduces the heterogeneity of security architecture;
- Eliminates the incompatibility issues and improves interoperability solutions;
- Filters and blockings based on reputational analyzes;
- Rapid methods of detection, blocking, limitation and removal of threats;
- Advanced authentication, certification and authorization mechanisms, depending on the categories and defined roles;
- Automatic check of the network’s equipment security level and of the devices used by end-users;
- Improves the accuracy of detection processes and rapid detection of new types of advanced threats;
- Automation of response operations;
- Retroactive protection by continuously monitoring the activity of suspicious files that manage to cross the classic detection systems;
- Centralized management of security incidents.
- Scalable and flexible - allowing customizations and development, depending on the activity and the specific requirements of the client companies;
- Economically efficient - offers organizations the opportunity to capitalize previous investments by integrating new solutions into a unified architecture;
- Safe and reliable - by integrating the latest technologies, it limits the possible effects of security incidents and facilitates rapid remediation.
- The architecture model proposed by Datanet is “vendor neutral” integrating the best solutions, quoted by the global security market leaders (Arbor Networks, Cisco, F5, FireEye, Fortinet, Palo Alto Networks, RSA, Symantec etc.).
- The experience accumulated in 18 years of implemented security projects, both locally and regionally, the extended competencies and high level of certifications of Datanet Systems team of specialists, ensures the guarantee of a capable partner, that can deliver, implement and develop solutions custom made for any company.