Data Center Infrastructure
Datanet Systems possesses solid experience in the full implementation and management of datacenter projects. We are one of the few local system integrators able to provide consultancy, design and relocation services, up to services involving the development, optimization, and migration to modern Data Center architectures.
Datanet Systems Partners: Cisco, EMC, VMware, Veeam, NettApp, Fujitsu, F5.
Products and technologies in Datanet's portfolio:
Tab DCI - en
DATA CENTER NETWORK INFRASTRUCTURE
Products: Cisco Nexus (N2k, N3K, N5K, N6K, N7K, N9K).
- Unified Ethernet and Fibre Channel infrastructure;
- Hierarchical and scalable architectures, with a high resiliency degree;
- Easy integration with the servers, the storage, and the control platforms, for higher efficiency.
DATA CENTER COMPUTE
Products: Cisco UCS Blade Servers, Cisco UCS Rack Mount Servers.
Advantages: Servers supporting both virtual and non-virtual applications.
They are optimized for:
- Performance increase,
- Energy efficiency,
- Output enhancement;
- Scalable solutions, designed to ensure application operation in critical environments;
- IT architectures with a high density of processing nuclei per server;
- Unified management.
STORAGE AREA NETWORK
Products: Cisco MDS.
- A solution allowing for the development of scalable SAN networks;
- Unified management;
- Offers a high level of resiliency.
DATA CENTER STORAGE
Products: EMC Storage solutions.
- Offers high performance and low latency;
- Unifies the block storage and file storage support;
- High efficiency through block and file level deduplication and compression;
- Integrates with VMware and Hyper-V virtualization platforms;
- Uses the FAST suite to optimize cost and performance;
- Easy and efficient management using EMC Unisphere Management Suite;
- Protects data by offering data replication possibilities, both locally and remotely.
BACKUP AND REPLICATION
Products: EMC Avamar, EMC Data Domain, EMC Recover Point, MirrorView A/S, VEEAM.
- Source and destination deduplication backup solutions, optimized for virtual environments;
- Solutions providing the highest deduplication rate available on the market;
- Flexible design integrating backup, replication, and archiving solutions.
Products: EMC VPLEX, VEEAM.
- Ensures high availability of modern datacenter applications and virtual machines;
- Reduces service recovery time after infrastructure faults;
- Provides numerous service or data recovery options in almost any possible fault scenario.
Products: F5 LTM, F5 ASM.
- Ensure high availability of services offered by the enterprise;
- Feature traffic balancing capabilities, based on several criteria: source/destination IP, port, the lowest load server;
- Provide DDOS protection;
- May provide additional security services (Web Application Firewall);
- Lower the application server load;
- Integrate in the customer's existing infrastructure, without major changes.
- Offer multiple implementation alternatives: virtual/appliance/cloud.