- All the information on the www.datanets.ro website together with all components and web applications related to this website, collectively called Website, which can be visited, visualized or otherwise accessed through the use of electronic equipment;
- The content of any e-mail sent from Datanet Systems to Users by electronic means;
- The information communicated by phone or SMS by an employee / collaborator of Datanet Systems, User, according to the contact information.
Guest / Visitor
- Any person or entity who visits, views or otherwise accesses through the use of electronic equipment the website.
- Any person or entity that has agreed on the terms of the Site Specific Terms and Conditions section.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The site content is intended for personal use without direct or indirect commercial purpose. The content is the exclusive property of Datanet Systems, to which all the rights obtained in this regard are solely being reserved. The visitor is not allowed to copy, store, modify, distribute, publish, transfer any title to third parties, to expose, include anyone, in the whole Content or in some parts, in any other context than the original one intended by Datanet Systems, removing the marks that represent copyright of Datanet Systems over the Content, to participate in transferring, selling or distribution of the produced materials by reproducing, modifying or displaying of Content, except with express written consent of Datanet Systems.
Any Content that the visitor has and / or gain access to by any means, it is subject to this document, if the content is not associated with a specific usage agreement concluded between Datanet Systems and the visitor, without any guarantee implicitly or explicitly formulated by Datanet Systems with reference to that Content.
CONFIDENTIALITY / PRIVACY
By entering the personal information into Datanet Systems contact data base, the User acknowledges and gives his express consent, governed by the legislation entered into force, to be contacted by Datanet Systems and by its partners, service marketing and / or telemarketing suppliers.
According to the information or web assets exchanged through this website, the User agrees that Datanet Systems can utilize freely, for personal means, these information / assets transmitted by the User using the Website. Datanet Systems won’t be subject to any obligations referred to the privacy of the received information, if the legislation entered into force doesn’t testify other specifications on this regard.
Every time the User returns on this Website, he will check if the terms and conditions of using the website have been modified. If the User chooses to browse the website further, it means he implicitly agrees with the terms and conditions of using the website.
The User has the possibility to express his approval about receiving the Newsletter. The User can modify his option regarding this agreement any time, by accessing the unsubscribe link received from Datanet Systems. Unsubscribing the Newsletter doesn’t overrule the consent gave for the present document.